Thursday, October 20, 2011

YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND

i went through some of nikos baby pictures and wanted to share my little boy during his first year of life. niko was the best baby, always happy and smiley. he loved food and making funny faces, i got lucky with him (specially my first baby). as i type i think, i wanted a blog to share my experiences as a mom and hopefully connect with other people, be inspired and learn. i try to be honest but not negative, and as i try to survive and keep my sanity through toddler-hood, i gotta say some days are pretty tough. specially with a team of two bug-a-boos. the time has arrived when they are officially a team. niko and luna love to throw things across the room, scream at the same time, cry at the same time, bla bla bla. after all the nonsense, i get the greatest joy when they genuinely hold each other with so much love and give each other kisses. oh my heart just melts. and then somebody poops and ruins the moment. haha. i guess my biggest complaint is not having a good balance between motherhood and everything else. i would love to spend more time with the mister, my friends, and time with myself to get creative and geek out like i used to. but even as i think about it i know i am already thinking pretty irrational as being with my kiddos is my responsibility and my priority. but  you know lately niko tells me im his best friend, and that im the best, and that im beautiful. either he's learning  how to be a kiss ass or i got a sweet little dude sleeping next to me. no he really is a sweetie, and its even more clear when he's sleeping. when he's asleep, oh he's such an angel.

2 comments:

Mommy Mi said...

Your a great mom!

christinerojas said...

He's a sweetheart & cute as can be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...