Thursday, December 16, 2010

fun nails

Last weekend I got my nails done, again. As I had posted on my birthday I got my nails done and I was  super happy! I had seen cool nail art in magazines and in the Kid Sister - Pro Nails video so it was totally random that I ran into Jacqueline and found out she has this incredible talent (aside from many other talents). I think she's one of the coolest chicks and hopefully when I have more of a life I can chill with her and go dancing! Not only does she make incredible nail art but she also makes jewelry. She has a shop on etsy called Mint Collection. Her stuff is unique and affordable, I love recycled vintage materials in jewelry! 
I don't even want to wash dishes anymore but I know I have to and it will eventually chip off :( 
I gotta keep getting them done now because my nails any other way are gonna be so BORING! This is the best thing that's ever happened to my nails :) Here is the link to her crew's blog, Kleur from Los Angeles Kleur.me Jacquelin's Photobucket filled with colors and cool shapes she just freestyles because she's genius like that. She has a music blog called The Mint Collective because she's a big music nerd like me and posts some incredible new music that keeps blowing my mind. And don't forget to check her etsy store for her awesome jewelry! xoxo!



these are Ema's nails ;) 


Kid Sister ft. Kanye West - Pro Nails

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...