Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE!

Last weekend Niko went up to L.A. to visit his grandma and while he was there my good friend Miriam and her boyfriend (a good friend of Raoul's) picked up Niko. Saturday they took him to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! I have known Miriam since we were in elementary over 15 years!
Raoul has known Vince (Miriam's boyfriend) for about the same time. While I was pregnant, I had a brilliant idea that they should meet. Once they met, the rest is history! Soon after they met became a couple, moved in together and joined their kids to be a cute happy family. I just realized I got sidetracked there, but Sunday right after Niko got back I realized I still had time to take Niko to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live. I got ready within 30 minutes called Tassia to watch Luna and Niko and I were off to sing and dance with his favorite characters. Since we arrived about 10 minutes before the show, we got pretty bad seats :( but, after intermission, I sneaked us into a lower level!
It was so nice to spend alone time with my little Bee. We walked right by Tony Hawk and his family during intermission and he is super tall! Guest appearances by Biz Markie doing his beatboxing, and Kid Koala beat juggling and scratching in a koala costume!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...