Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luna's Christmas Wish List

Felt Sushi for cute pretend playing. From Pachom.
 Custom Handmade Doll. From Warm Sugar.


Cute Organic Pillows from Bird Mafia.
Vintage Popples Backpack. This is my friend Ryann when she was little ;) 
so cute! check out her cool lunchbox and outfit! 
This ABC's poster is perfect for the Bug's bedroom! 
This is from the Green Nest shop on etsy. 
Vintage Jenny doll, just because she looks so much like Luna.
This particular one looks like she got a haircut by her previous owner ;) 
Now that my kids have their own vintage record player,
they need some cute vintage records to listen to. 
Cri cri is the ones I had when I was little. I found this on ebay
I just love the Little Marc Jacobs brand. Although it's over our Christmas budget this is only a (wish list) so I can dream if I want to.. Marc Jacobs coat and dress from Saks Fifth Avenue

 Super adorable cat shoes by Marc Jacobs from Neiman Marcus. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...