Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WHEN THE KIDDOS ARE BORED...

put them on a box and drag them all over the house. say "choo choo!" and smiles and giggles come your way :) I have been keeping the computer off during the day because Niko gets carried away with his obsession for youtube. He wants to watch his shows (yo gabba gabba, pingu, ponyo) and as soon as I walk away he starts pressing buttons, hitting enter and then freaks out when he doesn't get to watch what he wants. He gets frustrated and then I get frustrated so I had to cut the computer out of our days. We spend our time playing with cars, coloring, reading and karate chopping each other. Oh yea, Niko fell and got a black eye :( aww.. his first black eye. As you can see, Niko doesn't like to wear pants or socks around the house. Mama tries. He does what he wants. He chews on his shirts too. Oh my Niko Bee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...