Thursday, June 12, 2014

FIRST LESSONS IN GIVING

it amazes me how attached most of us are to our hair. in this case i became attached to lunas hair. sure, i struggled with her knots daily but when it was brushed it was so beautiful!! we had talked about donating her hair to kids who were sick and i think she sort of got the importance but not to the full extent. luna was so ready for a cut though, she would say silly things like "i want my hair short, like a cow" or "i want to cut my hair like hello kitty" which doesn't make sense. i don't think she'd like a shaved head but thats how she made her point. when i told raoul about cutting her hair he got a little sweaty just thinking about it and a funny feeling in his stomach. so i guess he was also attached to his daughters hair. i did some research and i think we're going with the pantene hair donation program. yes, i've held on to the hair for three months and haven't sent it yet, thats what happens when i put it in my drawer. out of sight out of mind i guess.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog today and I think it's FANTASTIC! How do I follow your blog? (There's no button!)
~ Samantha
samsamcherie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...