Friday, March 1, 2013

FIBI & CLO

i was recently asked to review these beautiful pair of sandals by fibi & clo. i have been wearing them lately and they are really comfortable and snug at the same time. i love that they can just make a  regular outfit look more dressed up with the rhinestones. right now, because of the crazy weather i tend to wear high tops or chucks with jeans but i think im going to opt out for these from now on.
can you believe a snazzy pair of sandals is the answer to look more put together? works for me!

i was meaning to style the sandals better but this is real life guys. i was hanging out at my mother in laws with the kids and my mil was kind enough to snap these in her backyard. i didn't blow dry my hair or do my makeup all pretty... this dress im wearing is old but im a mom and my kiddos keep me busy. 
check out fibi & clo for the most exquisite sandals and wedges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...