Thursday, March 15, 2012

FARMERS MARKET LOVE

last week we stopped at the farmers market for some produce and i love buying my food there. the last couple weeks for some reason or another i missed my chance on going. and the kids favorite fruit is strawberries like their mama. we love them so much. i wanted to get strawberries to have when niko came back from his grandma's house. he loves his grandma so much, he stayed with her for three days! it was weird not having him home for that long, our days were so quiet and didn't feel right. but then again i enjoy the alone time with luna. i loved this outfit on her. she wore a handed down shirt from her big brother too. she reminded me of snoop dogg with those chucks. & since we live in long beach i think it's mandatory that we own a pair of chucks. i've had mine for about ten years! those shoes and i have been through a lot!
it was really funny because the strawberry vendors are so silly every time we go. they were saying to put luna up on the table to photograph with all their strawberries. i could imagine my girl just breaking the table! but they're also really sweet, they gave Luna the biggest strawberry they had. and she ate it happily.

Luna wore: shirt, target. overalls, h&m. tights, handed down. shoes, converse. 

7 comments:

Kendra Morris said...

Love the converse shoes! Luna couldn't be any cuter. Now I want to go to a Farmers Market.

erica @ expatriababy said...

Looks delicious! In Japan, strawberry season is in the winter, strange, eh?
I love chucks too. Like love love. So does my girl, which pleases me to no end.

Lil Muse Lily said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!

ElizabethMJaocb said...

great photos! and i love her converse ;)

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Luna is one lucky little lady! That strawberry is gigantic and looks delicious.

Unknown said...

Strawberries are a favourite at our place too but I don't think I have ever seen one that big!

Morgan said...

Luna is so precious and your photos are beautiful! That totally cracks me up that they were telling you to put her on the table. I like a Farmer's Market vendor that's into taking pictures! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...