Friday, April 15, 2011

WE FOUND BUNNY KITTY TODAY!

this afternoon, after taking Papa to the airport we drove to the Daily Scoop on Juniper in South Park for some delicious handmade ice cream. Niko got strawberry and I got Mexican chocolate. Yum! A block away from there we spotted a bunny kitty wall painting. I have been a bunny kitty fan for years! I'm getting ideas for a tattoo... anyways.. Bunny Kitty was created by a local artist named, Persue. Persue created the cutest character that has become my friend (in my head). I want to go back this week and sneak in to take more pictures since the yard where the wall is, is locked. I can be weaselly sometimes. After that we went to the mall and took a ride on the train. Luna was super excited! I guess we ended up having a pretty great Friday. Tomorrow we go my nieces birthday party and Sunday we got some shopping at Zara's to do. I do love that store! Hope the shopping gods are with me! Do you have any plans this weekend? its 7:30 here in San Diego so i gotta put the kids to bed like NOW. I am one tired mama!

















also, I am on the list of the top 25 Moms with Style! 
I would really appreciate your votes, you can vote once a day until April 28th :) 
Please click HERE and just click on the thumbs up! Thanks loves!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...