Monday, February 7, 2011

LUNA IS ONE!

Saturday was Luna's actual birthday so we had a little picnic for her at the park across the street. we had Luigi's pizza, pasta salad, potato salad, chicken salad, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and other snacks. my mama baked oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies and brought Luna her birthday cake too :)  it was super chill and super cute. some things i just had to have at her picnic were flowers and balloons and it was very simple but just perfect. we had pretty good weather until about 4pm it got windy and me and my dress didn't like that. Luna's birthday dress arrived the day before and it fit her like a dream! Stephanie from Pitterpattern included 2 yellow clips and shipped the dress first class, so Stephanie, thank you from the bottom of my heart! And thank you to everyone who joined us in celebrating my little lady's first birthday, it was so special! At the end of the day Niko let the balloons go one by one and he was just cracking up! he thought it was so funny! Raoul's parents and sister came down from L.A. and we were so happy to see them. I really wish we lived closer, grandma is Niko's favorite person for sure, and I love that. Their grandma sings to them, plays hide and seek in the backyard and gives them all the cuddles possible. Its really heart melting. Okay, I gotta clean up since the kiddos are napping. Luna got sick today and just wants to be held and now that she's one I'm cutting her off the pacifier. Just cold turkey because I don't want her to be pacifier crazy like Niko. It's a big problem here and I also need to wean Niko off the pacifier but that's gonna be a lot tougher! Luna has started to get very busy around here making messes, so that's what I've been up to lately. Happy Monday everyone! Hope ya'll have an amazing week! xo Liz






on Luna: dress, vintage. shoes, gymboree. sweater, old navy. on mama: dress, vintage from s.f.. shoes, seychelles. glasses, betsey johnson. 

 papa made this video for Luna's first birthday, this is Luna's song. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply, it is not really difficult finding watches whether
it is for routine usage or for party or special occasions. Also
a person can buy varied amounts of vouchers, so it can be ten
pounds worth or fifty pounds worth depending on what one wishes to spend.
Hamilton Mens Watches have always been known for
their accuracy and simplicity, this model will not
disappoint.

Stop by my page ... http://www.hairbook.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...